Thursday, January 27, 2011

The story of my first pvp encounters

Since my computer is broken i thought i would tell my story about my first visits to low-sec. It is full of my first fail fits and my first kills i got in pvp.

I started out as most of us do doing tutorials and missions. I like many others go bored of mission running and the thought of mining, well lets just say i would rather watch grass grow.
I had been listening to my friends that were saying "don't go to low-sec you will die" and "there are asshole pirates there that will pod you" and so on and so on. Let me say if anybody is wrecking people going into low-sec its not the pirates that live there it is the care bears that are to scared to go and tell others not to.

Well after what my friends said and all the warnings i thought bugger this i am bored and want to do something, so i gear up my drake and went into low-sec.
I went in and done some ratting and got killed as quick as what people say in my most failest of drake fits ever, i am ashamed to post the link to it haha. After that i decided to fly into a wormhole i scanned down and died then back to low-sec and died again the back into a wormhole and died again and then back into low-sec again to die once more, i got podded a few time along the way as well and had fun dieing.

Ok so after dieing a bit me and a couple of my friends decided to fleet up and fight back, we did not go to good at start but we were happy make explosions out of our ships.
Then we got our first kill oh and what a kill it was, we were out numbered and died but we went down fighting and took a rapier and jaguar with us, which i think is good for a couple of noobs. Then we started killing more and more and more and more and even more.
One of the best fights we had was vs a bunch of pirates, it was us 3 vs 6 of them (Hurricane, Ishkur, Rifter, Navy comet, Malediction and a Wolf) we killed all but one who escaped and we took one loss, we came out on top and i had a fixed smile i could not get rid of..... at all hahaha!!!!

I joined a couple of pirate corporations and got some more pvp experience and learned alot for some more experienced pilots. Now i am in a corp i made myself to just roam around in and do pvp. Solo pvp is fun but i must say i do miss flying with my friends from the start, they were always good fun roaming with.

All in all my advice to anybody that wants to do low-sec pvp is get some ships and expect to lose lots of them and if you can take a couple friends with you to back you up, solo is fun but not as fun as flying with friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment