Monday, January 17, 2011

Some People have to much isk

So a bit late posting this one, sorry.

Ok so this guy and his mates are doing a L5 mission or something like that in the neighboring system, they are flying in a drake, tengu and a fleet tempest which is to much candy for a pirate like me to resist. I log on my alt and scan them down, and a couple of cycles later he got them.
My corp mates and I fleet up, I warp in my dramiel as fast tackle and enter there mission there they are 60km away, I fire my MWD nothing happens dam dead space missions but luckily it’s a duel prop dram the AB fires in to life and it is there in seconds, locking up the tempest I call point over comms and my corp mates heads in. As I hold point on the tempest I start getting absolutely hammered by drones and missiles my shield buffer disappears and I enter armor a corp mate call point and I gap in low armor.
I hear over comms the tengu and fleet tempest escape, but they held point on the drake. My dramiel warps back in but the drake melts before I land. Now that is a expensive drake 155mil worth.
As soon as the drake finishes melting the fleet tempest warps back in, out of stupidity or from the helpless pleas of his mate but he lands next to me and I call point. He melts quickly and make on of the most pretty explosions ever. The kill mail gets posted and it is a whopping 771mil worth of faction ship and gear with a good drop of loot from the two ships leaving us all very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment