Monday, January 17, 2011

My Weekend Of Griffining

Undocking my all mighty griffin seeking a fight I find one quickly. It is a thrasher doing anomalies, I approach it lock jam and scram it and it pops with a satisfying boom. I loot is wreck and a hurricane appears and locks me, I gap of to station and drop my web for another jammer and head back to kill the cane but when I land he is gone so I align and when I do I knock the cloak off a hound I quickly lock him and jam him up and he dies quickly to the might of the griffin, I loot his wreck and head to a safe to wait out gcc as the cane has now left system.
I fly my griffin the next day in to Brin and warp to the sun to try some D-scanning. As I land on the sun I see a claw 200 km off me, ah an interceptor easy pickings if I get a web/scram on him. I sit still he sees me and warps to 0 at the sun and is right next to me, we both lock each other and he is jammed before he get to shoot his guns and with a web and scram on him he is in my little trap and he goes kaboom.
I point his pod and try to convo him for a ransom but he emo rage logs before I can say hello, thinking how rude I pod him and collect his 500k bounty.
After failing to get a success full ransom out of the claw pilot I jump system and look for a new target, ah a rifter bouncing around system. My griffin lads on top of him and he warps off, I guess my flashy redness scared him. I private convo him and ask if he would like a 1v1 fight, being a young pilot keen for some pvp he agrees and we meet in a safe, we clash horns he lets a shot of and my shields vanishes I jam him and he is now a sitting duck I blast away his armor then structure. I stop at the last bit of his structure and he asked for a ransom. I agreed and he asked how much, being grumpy from missing out on the last ransom I did what I always do to cheer up I ransomed him for a joke.

He replied:
What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephant?
I said What?
Hello Elephant o/
What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephant in sun glasses?
I said what?
Nothing he did not recognize him lol
What did Tarzan say when he saw giraffe?
Hmm I said hello giraffe??
No he said dam elephant you won’t fool me twice.
I laughed and let him go on his merry way, yay for a successful ransom.

No comments:

Post a Comment