Monday, January 24, 2011

Broken Computer and Some Fun Kills

As many from my old corp. know I got a new computer a month ago after my last one got blown up by lighting, I am having some problems with windows loading, the problem is it's not lol, it is because of some hard disk error or something so I am not going to be able to play for a while.

I had some fun on Saturday before my computer broke so that will keep me going for a little bit.

I started of on Friday night before down time in my griffin, I lest from my home in Helgatild back to my first low sec home lisbaetanne it was a quiet 30 or so jumps to get there but when I did I came across one of my ex corp. mates. Him and a rifter pilot were killing a ratting Armageddon I fleeted with him and landed and started to help him kill it, after a few seconds the rifter pilot obviously did not want me there and opened fire on me, so I jammed him so I did not die as my 1043 ehp i die quickly lol.
As the geddon poped I turned my attention to the rifer who was orbiting me, I web and scrammed him and started to seek my revenge for him trying to kill me, he was cap boosted and took a lot of beating to break his armor and as I did he warped his loki alt on me and yellow boxed me I decided to see if the loki had guns and kept on going on the rifter, as the loki had no guns and it scare tactic did not work it warped off, I finished off the rifter and to my surprise he was a faction fit 170mil rifter lol no wonder he wasn't happy.

 Now I thought I was in the right as I warped into help a old friend who I am not blue with to kill a Armageddon, I get agreesed by a not blue rifter I kill the rifter and he starts bitching about how it was unfair I killed him. As I saw it at the time if you are red to me and you agrees me I have the right to kill you, yes? or am I wrong??

Any way the next morning I undock my griffin and head to top belt and find a rifter and a merlin ratting. I sit there at 70km off them the ignore me so I decided to go in and try to kill them I engage the merlin at max scram range to negate some of the incoming damage and it works only a small amount of missile damage, I start to work on his shields when the rifter pilots locks me I use my jammer to perma jam his rifter so he is useless, he warps off and come back only to be jammed up again.
as the merlin dies I turn my attention to the rifter as a second merlin warps in, I quickly kill the rifter as the merlin get my shields to 0% , I swap targets and get a few off racial jam on him and his ship ends up having the same fate as the others, I loot the field and warp off to a safe spot to wait out my gcc.

next is how I loose my griffin but it was sooo worth it. I dock and repair and notice a hulk on scan, a solo hulk in low sec = my lucky day, I warp to the belt he is in and quickly get point, I quickly get swarmed by hammerhead drones but they are not hitting me very well and I quickly take them down. As i start to down the hulks shields a harbi warps in on me I decide to ignore him as he would love to kill a hulk and keep pounding the hulks shields, what can I say I was wrong the harbi locks me and in one foul swoop I am sitting in a pod. But at least his lazors finished the hulk off making it worth while. I convo the harbi pilot to get the kill mail link and he said he killed me first because he did not want me to tackle him, lol I guess the word of the mighty griffin is spreading!

With loosing my mighty griffin and with no spares I decide to jump clone back to Helg to fly with a friend, to not make this to long i got a couple of kills a Tranis and two Rifters, I also lost a battle Celestis to gate guns and an Ishkur to a neut Huricane. All in all a fun day of flying.

PS. I now have a new corp mate Fiveohs,  so that now 2 people in my corp lol!!
PPS.. If you want to join my corp for some fun casual flying mail me in game, Thanks.

Mitch

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Mitch. Really nice to see someone using a very under rated ship to get some top notch kills! Very entertaining read when im at work, May i suggest you pop over and have a browse through my own? Lemme know what ya think www.harshworlds.blogspot.com.

    Thanks Rand!

    P.s I'll be adding you to my blog roll as im after my top ten favourite's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, it is nice to see people enjoy my blog.

    I had a read of your blog and it was very interesting as i have never done anything in a wormhole (apart from die as a noob)

    Ps. thanks for adding me to you blog roll, i will have to add you to mine if i make a blog roll lol

    ReplyDelete