Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Miner

So back from my holiday over Christmas I log on and see my corp has pretty much disbanded. So with no corp I decide to undock and try my luck at some shenanigans, as I entered space a see a rorqual in industrial siege mode, I hit the directional scan and see 3 mackinaws on scan. Looks like a bit more than my griffin can chew so I dock up and bring out the mighty ishkur, I warp to the ice belt and land on top of one of the macks, my ishkur lock points and proceeds to kill his shields, one of the macks warp off and the other 2 macks launch their medium drones on me but the don’t seem to be doing me any credible damage so I ignore them and finish of the silly miner.
The mack that warped off lands straight back on top of me in a cynabal, he points me so gridding my teeth and point and tracking disrupt him back, it works he can’t hit me I start to hit him hard then WTF dam ecm drones, my target drops which means to do some math ‘no target + no TD + no scram = ouch’ I die quickly. All I can say is I would gladly trade my 40mil ishkur for an 110mil miner any day lol.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog and excellent kills. Has your corp really disbanded? Are you looking for a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment!!
    Yea my corp has pretty much. i am a bit lost now looking for some where new lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I suggest my corp? At what hours are you usually online?
    We're a tiny group of pirates based in Placid lowsec at the moment, mostly logged on after 21.00 EVE time.
    Out killboard is http://pyrokb.dreamhosters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds good might chat with you when i see you online, i am in australia and i play in the weekends and most nights during the week mainly the few hours that lead to down time, Thanks

    ReplyDelete