Monday, December 13, 2010

ITS A TRAP!!

After my recent loss in Amamake I decide to hang around and see what else I can bag. I undock my new Griffin and head straight to top belt where there is a battle cruiser waiting for me, I warp off as fast as I can as he try’s to lock me. Phew that was close.

I now see a Navy Hookbill on scan I warp to the anomaly where he is and lock him up and dam no jam he locks me and fires I hit half shields then armor so I bug out as fast as I can. Poor him though after attacking me a jag flew in and pops him but I still am on the kill mail haha.

I repair and change out my jammer and go hunting I lad in a belt with that dam Battle cruiser again but he is 100km off me this time. His partner a dam interceptor Stilletto lads and he fires up his microwarp drive and burns straight for me and with his 5km per second speed he is on me in a few seconds. He opens up fire as I wait to spring my trap as soon as he was with in scram range I scram and web him and he stops dead in his tracks. I jam him and open fire it is now a race against time as his friend in the battle cruiser is fast approaching. I over heat all my weapons as his friend hits the 50km mark, I am now half way through his shields. As his friend hit the 30km mark it is to late to help his friend as he pops I quickly loot his wreck and bug out. To my surprise he had a faction microwarp and a very expensive Meta 4 power core, this makes up for my loss earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment