Monday, December 13, 2010

Griffin Goes to Amamake

I fly my Griffin into Amamake to see what troubles I can find, I spot a Rifter on scan and track it down to a planet I warp in right next to it and lock it up. He try’s to run but it is to late, I have him jammed, webbed and scrammed. I start shooting him and he is going down fast he gets a couple of reps off but it is too late and before he knows it boom.

As I wait out my GCC bouncing around the asteroid belts I run into trouble, a Dramiel!!
He is 20km off me he locks, points me and heads straight in for the kill shot but I manage to lock him and get him perma jammed as I enter low armor. I now have him scrammed and webbed I start pounding at his shield tank.
As he starts to run from his inevitable death he kicks in his after burner scince his microwarp is scrambled. He slowly starts pulling range from me I over heat my afterburner, he is now holding at 9km at the edge of my point range. He is now taking a lot less damage as he is now out of blaster range, as he is about to enter armor the mods in my mid slots start to burn out, first my afterburner then my scram. My jammer is about to burn out as well as he pulls range. His backup arrives another Dramiel, he burns for us I decide to bug out as my jammer finally burns out. Gfs are exchanged and I go looking for someone else. It was bloody close, I could have pulled off the best kill ever!! Oh well maybe next time.

As I fly my Griffin into an anomaly and find a Thrasher sitting next to me I lock him up and click my jammer but it is to later he gives me the full broad side of his Destroyer and I make pretty explosions. I offer up a Gf in local as I warp of in my pod to buy a new ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment