Monday, December 13, 2010

My New Griffins First Outing

As I undock my new super weapon The Solo Griffin and try to hunt down an unsuspecting target.
I  come across a Rifter flown by one of the excellent Tusker pilots. Eager to fight i ask him for a 1v1 to test out my new weapon.
We meet at the planet and he fires of the first shot making my shields quickly vanish. I quickly active my jammer and it’s a successful perma jam, with my web and scram on him he is now a sitting duck as my blaster, drone and rockets blow his ship to bits. Gfs are exchanged in local and I move on.

The next day acting as tackle in my Griffin I over confidently warp in to the top belt to introduce my self to a Cynabal.
He burns straight for me as I head towards him we lock each other up.
Knowing I will get insta-popped I heat up my jammers and let rip with great success, I get now get close enough to scram him, he is now a sitting duck.
While I wait for my back up I start working on his shields, but what is this he turns around and starts to run, I still having him perma jammed as I follow him but he is pulling away 1km then 2km as he winds up more and more speed 5km away from me now, my backup drops out of warp in his Cyclone but he is already 25km off the target I try to hold point as he pulls 9km from me I heat up my point but it is to late he is to far out and gets away.
Oh well his oversized afterburing Cynabal lives to fight another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment