Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Griffin vs Cane = Win

Soo my computer is still not working properly, some disc read error keeps coming up grrr, but i did mange to log on after down time on night and found a ratting Huricane.

I warped in on the cane and took out the menancing drones and started the process of killing it. It took some time with the rats killing my griffins only drone cutting my DPS by like half haha. Once the cane exploded I warped of victoryous.

Oh and if any one knows what is wrong with my computer please tell me this is the second time it happend, it try to start and says "disc read error press crl + alt + del to restart" it is giving me the shits grrr!!

Mitch

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like 1 of 2 things.

    1. Hard drives corrupted. Theres a way to check it using the MSDOS thing as your pc boots into bios ( before the windows thing comes up ) called S.M.A.R.T somehting or other.

    Or your windows files are corrupt in which case get hold of a operating system disk that is for your system ( W7/XP ) ect. And run the repair function might solve your reboot issues :)

    Btw .. Love the hurricane kill. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY its all fixed and yes it was a currupt windows file haha dam computers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sorry i didnt point it out when ya posted. Iphones been on the fritz and then i killed some ships and then i forgot x]

    ReplyDelete