Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Navitas - First Blood

The mighty Navitas she has drawn her first blood!!

I logged on last night for a quick spin in my new duel rep Navitas. I undocked her and saw her in the sun light for the first time and well, burst into a fit of laughter. I left Lisbatanne and headed straight to Old Man Star to find a fight, as i landed in my safe 200km from top belt i was meet by a Loki who was 100km off me. Deciding a Loki was a bit more than i can chew i headed back towards Lisbatanne.

Still with no viable targets i offer a 1v1 in local to a Rifter pilot that was flying around earlier, he rejected it saying i was lieing and would fly something that would over power his poor Rifter.

So taking my chances i fly my poor Navitas one jump through high sec into Hulmate. There were three people in local so i warped to the station to see where they are. And found them i did a Cynabal and Jaguar camping the station, so i did what all little girls do and ran with my tail between my legs.

All of a sudden word came of a ratting Caracal in Hevrice. As i make my way to Hevrice a corp friend used his alt and scanned down the Caracal. He gave me a warp in on the notorious figate killer. I land 49km off the target i set my little Navitas to max speed all 330m/s needless to say it was a SLOW approach but he stayed still. I got within point range and started blasting rounds of EMP out of my two 200mm auto cannons and my whole drone started to orbit, buzzing around.
BOOM he hits me and my shields evaporate with everything heated i start to rep the damage but with only 2 bars of cap it is struggling. He starts to enter armor as i struggle to hold the damage off.
With all my modules at the brink of burning out he enters structure and pops.

THE MIGHTY NAVITAS DREW HER FIRST BLOOD!!

I pointed the pod and tried to ransom the pilot for a joke or a riddle but all i got was Fuck you pirate bitch!! in Russian, so squish went his gooey pod.

With GCC and near burnt out modules i decided to try my luck on a ratting destroyer who warps off, aww so i dock her for the night.

She is a fun ship to fly very weak but effective. I will be logging back on to night to see what else i can snag with the all mighty one.

Mitch \o/

3 comments:

  1. You rock! Congrats on the kill :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love good comments from the fellow aussies.

    Also i hope you guys like the way i am doing this with a post on the way i am fitting the ship and a battle report type of a thing following my use of the ship.

    Mitch o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dual rep navitas strikes again! Good effort Mitch! Next time pop a combat booster ;~)

    ReplyDelete