Friday, March 4, 2011

Life

Well i havnt been posting as of late due to RL issues good and bad, but to keep all up to date with the happenings.

RL wise
I just got a new car YAY but 3 weeks later the gear box shat itself..... sad face, so it will be and extra 2000 dollars + to fix. Went out for a friends birthday last friday night (her 18th) got back from the pub/club/strip clubs on sunday night!! (was funny watching her slaping the chick stripers asses)

Game Wise
I have joined the tuskers and have gone on a few raom with then and they are an awesome bunch of guys, got my first T3 kill, Linky it was a fail hybrid PVP, PVE, Stealth ship. I also moved all my stuff from helg back up to Lisba.

Now i have all my ships back and can get back into the full swing of things. That means i will get out my selection of ships and start anoying the locals!!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment