Monday, March 21, 2011

The Breacher - First Encounter

As i undocked my buffer Breacher "Hull Breach" i set my sights on bagging a kill.
My little Hull Breach warped around but to no luck dead quiet and any one around dock at the sight of its awesomenessity (yes it is that awesome i can make up words).

Latter in the day a few corp mates and i got a fleet together and tried to kill all humans. With me in my mighty Breacher i set to join them. The aim of the fleet was to engage anything as the Breacher will over power all and we will be saved, we were wrong.

We sat Butternut in top belt in his myrm and waited, while the rest of the fleet sat on the gate ready to pounce. I decide to go afk to get a drink and some hot cross buns, i come back to screams as the fleet has jumped in and have tackled a harbi and they need the assistance of the mighty one, our fleet of awesomenessity took down the harbi, then a myrm landed and the shit hit the fan. We started dropping like flies, first poor Butternut in his myrm and then i actually had a Hull Breach and went down. We then lost Ronans Zelot and Vons Rifter, the only lucky survivor was Kishin in his Crusader.

Keep a look out for the Hull Breach as it will be up and running again, i haven't finished with it yet!!

Mitch o/

PS> I will be posting about the going ons of the fleet after this as it got awesomely crazy, (i just need the logs off my computer at home).

1 comment:

  1. Confirming that we were a truly pr0 fleet! :D

    Rather interested to hear what happened after I logged for the night.

    ReplyDelete