Friday, March 4, 2011

It is up to YOU!!!

I have had an idea to make more of an  "interactive"  blog!! it is to have you decide what ships i should fly!!

The way it works is that you suggest a ship and i will try to get kills in it or die trying and i will post the results win or loose and the fits i came up with.

The rules are that the suggested ship must be a T1 ship up to battle ship and T2 frigs but must NOT be faction ship.
If there are a few suggestions to choose from i will put up a poll and get you guys/girls to vote for one.

Ships i can fly:
All frigs T1 and T2 (including noob ships)
All destroyers, cruisers and battle cruisers.
Gal/cald battle ships,

So please comment which ship and i will give it ago.

Mitch

PS> if there are no comments i will just work my way through the list of ships starting with figs and ending in bs, but comments will be more fun!!

5 comments:

  1. I hate to be cruel... but I dare you to fly a navitas and get a kill in it!
    Well, you don't have to get a kill in it, I'd give you mad props just for having a go :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as i will buy 5 of them and try it out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to be cruel. I'd like to see what you can come up with to make the breacher a workkable PVP ship. Rockets and scram? LMs and kiting? The choice is yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I think the Bellicose will be a good challenge for you ;)

    Tbh dual rep navitas are pretty good ive seen them perform well in 1v1's =]

    ReplyDelete